Feedback Collection and Analysis
- Academic feedbacks on syllabus and curriculum are collected from all the stakeholders (i.e. students, parents, alumni, teachers and employers) of JISCE
- These structured feedback forms are available in the JISCE website
- The feedbacks are analyzed and actions are taken according to the feedbacks received from the stakeholders. The reports of feedback analysis and actions taken are generated.
- Areas of improvement are identified by the respective departments.
- Suitable changes in the curriculum / course content are made by the involvement of the Head of the Department in BOS meeting.
- Feedbacks and action taken reports (ATR) are placed in BOG meeting.