- CMS is Autonomous, AICTE approved institution by ministry of HRD, Govt. of India which allows the Institute to upgrade the syllabus and evaluation system and equip the students as per the dynamic requirements of the industry
- The faculty enrolled has an enriched experience in both industry and corporate.
- Library is well equipped with books, textbooks, reference books, periodicals and National and International Journals. The students can freely access to these books, references and e-journals.
- Mentor-mentee allocation of students for personalized development of individual. This facilitates the concept of providing personalized attention and care taken for each and every student.
- Periodical assessments, professional training sessions, industry interface, strategic pedagogy to improve individual's growth.
- Case discussions are supplemented with lectures, seminars, games, role plays, industrial visits, and group exercises. The case method is utilized to develop skills needed for problem-solving, decision-making, and implementation. Cases are tailored to encourage a vibrant interplay of ideas and their practical applications, and expose students to both leading edge research and current practices. Cases are reviewed every year to reflect current managerial practices and trends.
- Disciplined and structured academic environment enriching intellectual capital of students and simultaneously focusing on the on improvement of personality traits by providing inter and intra campus opportunities in the field of academics, co-curricular and sports.
- The Board of Studies comprises of eminent people from industry.
- Centre for Management Studies, believes to prepare students to become responsible citizens of the society and Global Mangers with cross cultural training.
- 100% Placement facilitation is achieved through effective training of students for campus interviews, internships where the students get the opportunity to work in a live corporate environment before they embark in their respective careers and finally through profuse industry networking, persuading the employers to interact directly with the students before offering them placement.
- Canteen services are provided within the campus to all students. Great furnishing and savory delicacies make the canteen a popular hangout for students.
- Modern classrooms exist in CMS. A large auditorium, fitted with acoustic system and communication network which makes it convenient to have amply large audience for major events. The auditorium provides the right ambience for national and international programs
- Hostels are available for girls and boys separately. Several education games and recreational activities are carried out throughout the year where students get ample opportunities to take part. CMS, provides an open and democratic environment for learning and with lot of open space, warmth and cheer. First-Aid facilities are available in the campus for minor ailments and a doctor visits the campus on specified days and is also available on call.
- CMS- participate and organize various events like Blood Donation Camps, Free Dental Check Up Camps to connect and fulfill social responsibilities along with academic pursuit.
WHY CENTRE FOR MANAGEMENT STUDIES
Centre for Management Studies, provides an integrated education programme, which offers the following benefits: